Economics in the broadest sense is the focus of this e-book collection. Among the fields covered are: politics, history, sociology as well as specialist collections on transportation, banking and finances, even crafts. The collection of economic literature stretches from the second half of the 15th century to the early 20th century. The Making of the Modern World makes accessible and provides the full text for more than 62,000 documents. Most of these documents are books but there are serials and some journals too.
Sources of the collection:
- Goldsmiths' Library of Economic Literature of the University of London
- Kress Library of Business and Economics of the Harvard University Graduate School of Business Administration
- University of Kansas Libraries
- Hiroshima University of Economics
- Seligman Collection from Columbia University