Attractive professional opportunities
Our graduates quickly find responsible positions in a wide range of industries including finance, insurance, public service and industry.
Student Career Services
Our Career & Corporate Services Team (CSC) sees itself as a strategic partner and motivator for students in the process of both planning and entering the job market. Serving as an interface between the University and the job market, the CSC maintains an active relationship with a network of employers, allowing them to have a strong presence at HSG and enabling direct contact with students and graduates.
The range of CSC services available to students extends from career planning and the optimisation of job application materials to seminars and workshops. For our students, we also organise job fairs and company presentations.
Working while studying
International students are able to apply for part-time work of up to 15 hours a week and full-time work during the mid-term break. There are very few formalities that are required by the government. The university and its institutes are always seeking students for projects or administrative work. It is customary for a relatively high percentage of students to work while at the University.
Facts and Figures
- Percentage of HSG B.A. graduates who have completed at least a six month internship: 74%
- Percentage of HSG M.A. graduates with work experience during their studies: 92%
Number of companies that recruit at the HSG each year: 420
- 74% of HSG B.A. graduates completed an internship of at least six months
- 92% of HSG M.A. graduates gained some work experience during their studies
Student recruitment at the campus
Each year, 420 companies recruit at HSG.
- By the time of their graduation,76% of HSG Bachelor’s graduates receive an average of 1.8 job offers and have a confirmed job position.
- By the time of their graduation,91% of HSG Master’sgraduates receive an average of 2.0 job offers and have a confirmed job position.